Sitting at the bottom of the mountains this incredible touristic town overlooks the splendor of the Pacific Ocean. Vallarta is located in the state of Jalisco, Mexico, just 4 hours away from Guadalajara, one of the country’s major cities. Famous for its beaches, its adventurous attractions and the refreshing candor of its people, this is a destination that will enchant you with its colonial architecture and the gifts offered by nature.
Merging “The old Mexico” with a cosmopolitan vibe and modernity, the town will welcome you through its traditional picturesque streets full of charm. For the more eco-touristic adventure seekers, Vallarta offers a wide variety of fun activities such as whale watching, hiking, kayaking, horse riding, quad bikes and mountain zip lining.
The Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is an all-inclusive rock odyssey set against a backdrop of the sun-drenched Riviera Nayarit and surrounded by the breathtaking azure waters of Banderas Bay. Slip into your more comfortable self and soak in this sublime resort experience.
This all-inclusive hotel features 362 stylishly chic guestrooms in various categories including:
• Deluxe Room King & Double,
• Deluxe PURE WELLNESS® King & Double Beds,
• Deluxe Pool View King & Double Beds,
• Deluxe Ocean View King & Double Beds,
• Diamond Ocean View King, Rock Royalty Ocean View King with Personal Assistant,
• Deluxe Family Pool View (Two Bedroom),
• Rock Suite (One Bedroom),
• Rock Suite Ocean View (Two Bedroom) with Personal Assistant, and Rock Star Suite Ocean View (Two Bedroom) with Personal Assistant.
• The Market – International buffet
• Frida – Contemporary Mexican à la carte
• Zen – Asian à la carte
• Ciao – Italian fine dining à la carte
• Ipanema – Rodizio – Brazilian Grill
• Pizzeto – Brick-oven style pizza
• 5 Bars & Lounges
• 24-hour in room dining
• Rock Spa® $ - 13 total cabins, 7 individual cabins, 1 Rhythm and Motion cabin, 4 couples suites, 1 cabin suite with private hydrotherapy ritual.
• Hydrotherapy area is co-ed and provides steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and cold water immersion.
• POSH Beauty Salon & Boutique® - $
• Rock Shop® offering your favorite Hard Rock Hotel merchandise - $
• Two refreshing swimming pools
• Body Rock® Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art fitness and weight training equipment
• Memorabilia - a selection of priceless music memorabilia
• Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club™ (coming in early fall)
• The Cavern - Teens Club & Lounge
• Tennis Court
• 24,132 sq. ft. of total meeting and event space
• 10 individual breakout rooms and an executive boardroom
• Nayarit Ballroom - 6,317 sq. ft. divisible by 6
• Sanctuary Ballroom - 12,916 sq. ft. divisble by 4
• Outdoor functions
• Audiovisual capabilities - $
• Wireless internet
• Tour of the City - $
• Sunset Cruise- $
• Dolphin Experience - $
• Ziplining- $
• Snorkel Expedition- $
• River Tour- $
• Whale Watching Tour (Seasonal) - $
• Golf -$
• Magical Towns Tour
($) - Fees apply