The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana is a 1,787- room rock legend come to life. Boasting fifteen pools, nine tantalizing dining options, the largest casino in Punta Cana, and all the rock and roll ambience the Caribbean can handle.
Click here to take a virtual tour of the property!
Welcome to paradise and your plush new digs. Rest easy from your rocking exploits in the lap of supreme luxury with a fully stocked mini bar, private balcony, double Jacuzzi tub, flat screen satellite TV, and 24-hour room service and turndown service.
We rocked this little island nation with enough dining choices to satisfy the most discerning gourmand. Available restaurants include:
- Cafetto – Coffee Bar with snacks and breakfast
- Ciao – Italian cuisine
- Ipanema – Brazilian style steakhouse
- Isla – Caribbean cuisine
- Los Gallos – Mexican cuisine
- Pizzeto – Brick oven-style pizza
- The Market – Buffet-style restaurant
- Toro – Steakhouse
- Zen – Chinese and Japanese cuisine
- Simon Mansion – A modern American restaurant by Chef Kerry Simon boasting a variety of innovative appetizers, delectable entrees, dry-aged meats, local seafood and a sushi menu. *Not included as part of the All Inclusive Experience.
You want it. We’ve got it. World-class golf, shopping, tennis, casino, nightclub, sports book, and the full service Rock Spa® are just a few of the indulgences we’ve peppered throughout our resort. The best way to make your stay legendary is to partake in as many as possible including:
- Hard Rock Casino
- 13 Pools including 3 kids pools
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus course
- Kids Club
- Rock Spa® with 54 treatment rooms
- Body Rock®
- ORO Night Club
- Beauty Salon & Boutique
The nighttime is the right time to let your inner Hard Rock out. We don’t turn in with the sun, we turn it up with legendary nights at Club Oro, great live music, superb dining, and nightlife that lets you know you’ve come to the right place.